Smart meters first have functions such as metering, storage, display, and communication.
In order to realize these functions, there must be a corresponding structural part, current mutual inductance, voltage partial pressure and metering chip constitute the metering part of the meter;
The LCD or the LED and the liquid crystal driving chip constitute a display portion; the components such as the E2PROM realize the storage function of the electric quantity information; the modules such as the 485, the carrier wave and the infrared are the communication parts of the electric meter. In addition, the smart meter also has a timing function, so it has its own clock chip, and the general error does not exceed 0.5 seconds a day.
These functional structure parts are controlled by the CPU and coordinated by it. Also, don't forget the electricity meter and the software part. Only the hardware meter can't work normally, and the functions specified by the user cannot be realized.
Previous: No Information
- The Correct Operation Will Effectively Extend T...
- The Nature Of The Power Can Be Divided Into DC ...
- Effective Correction Of Time Difference And Degree
- With Buffer Storage And Intelligence
- Cost-effectiveness, Intelligence And Reliability
- Efficient, Energy Saving, Safety And Environmen...
- Increased Complexity And Reduced Network Capacity
- Reduce Customer Waiting Time And Improve User E...
- The Real Purpose Of Saving Energy
- Improve The Relationship Between Man And Nature