Thermal detectors have the following characteristics compared to various optoelectronic devices:
1 The response rate is independent of the wavelength and is a non-selective detector;
2 The thermal time constant (thermal inertia) restricts the response speed;
3 The detection rate of heat detector is lower than that of photon detector.
4 can work at room temperature.
- The Correct Operation Will Effectively Extend T...
- The Nature Of The Power Can Be Divided Into DC ...
- Effective Correction Of Time Difference And Degree
- With Buffer Storage And Intelligence
- Cost-effectiveness, Intelligence And Reliability
- Efficient, Energy Saving, Safety And Environmen...
- Increased Complexity And Reduced Network Capacity
- Reduce Customer Waiting Time And Improve User E...
- The Real Purpose Of Saving Energy
- Improve The Relationship Between Man And Nature
- How Does Energy Meters Work
- Household Electricity Saving Tips
- How Does A Single Electronic Prepaid Electric E...
- Smart Wattmeter Parameters And Applications
- Single-phase/three-phase Smart Energy Meter Tes...
- What Are The Smart Meter Billing Modes?
- Three-phase Smart Meter Field Tester
- Household Energy Metering Common Sense