Energy meter is through the temperature and flow sensors were measured heat carrier - water flow and import and export of temperature, and then through the density and enthalpy compensation and integral calculation, can get the calorific value. At present, there are mainly three types of household energy meters: mechanical, electromagnetic and ultrasonic. Their main difference lies in the principle and structure of the flow sensor. Electromagnetic due to cost and power consumption is mainly used in large-caliber energy meters.
Energy meters are used to measure the UV energy of different light sources, especially for printing machines. Ensure printing and drying processes achieve the desired quality control. Energy meter can measure the spectral range of 250-410 nm, the best sensing peak spectral output of 330 nm. The amount of additional incident light when exposed to the exposure cycle, the relative value is taken into account. Due to irregular radiation distribution of the light source, different manufacturers have different structural designs. So under the same measurement conditions, different readings may occur.
For each use, set the instrument's switch to the "ON" position with the "ON" switch on and the LCD shows "0" mj / cm2 readings (millijoules per square centimeter). For non-specific use, Before a measurement, the readings to zero.
If your process special needs, but also can be measured repeatedly, after each measurement readings, do not need to zero processing, then the instrument last displayed readings will be repeated measurements of the cumulative value.
When the measurement is completed, the switch must be set to the "OFF" position so that the instrument can be shut down in time. The correct operation will prolong the battery life of the instrument.
Next: No Information
- The Nature Of The Power Can Be Divided Into DC ...
- Effective Correction Of Time Difference And Degree
- With Buffer Storage And Intelligence
- Cost-effectiveness, Intelligence And Reliability
- Efficient, Energy Saving, Safety And Environmen...
- Increased Complexity And Reduced Network Capacity
- Reduce Customer Waiting Time And Improve User E...
- The Real Purpose Of Saving Energy
- Improve The Relationship Between Man And Nature
- Achieved Ultra-long-distance Transmission, Low ...