1. Please do not shake the instrument frequently or break the instrument;
2. Each measurement is completed, please promptly shut down the instrument and put it back in the box for safekeeping;
3. When measuring, please do not look directly at the UV light source, to avoid exposed skin by strong light radiation;
4. Please avoid measuring the front of the LCD monitor placed in a strong light or high-heat environment.
- The Correct Operation Will Effectively Extend T...
- The Nature Of The Power Can Be Divided Into DC ...
- Effective Correction Of Time Difference And Degree
- With Buffer Storage And Intelligence
- Cost-effectiveness, Intelligence And Reliability
- Efficient, Energy Saving, Safety And Environmen...
- Increased Complexity And Reduced Network Capacity
- Reduce Customer Waiting Time And Improve User E...
- The Real Purpose Of Saving Energy
- Improve The Relationship Between Man And Nature
- Thermal Detector With Introduction
- Thermal Detector With Introduction Fundamental
- Thermal Detector With Types Of
- Thermal Detector With Characteristic
- How Does Energy Meters Work
- Household Electricity Saving Tips
- How Does A Single Electronic Prepaid Electric E...
- Smart Wattmeter Parameters And Applications
- Single-phase/three-phase Smart Energy Meter Tes...