Data concentrators can be divided into passive concentrators, active concentrators and smart concentrators.
Passive Concentrator: Only responsible for the multi-media together, do not signal any treatment (strictly speaking, the passive concentrator is not a transponder, just a simple concentrator);
Active concentrator: with the signal regeneration, amplification, which can expand the length of the media;
Intelligent Concentrator: Some functions of the network can be integrated in the concentrator, such as the network management function, select the transmission function, exchange function, segmentation function.
Previous: PLC Data Concentrator Advantages
Next: No Information
- The Correct Operation Will Effectively Extend T...
- The Nature Of The Power Can Be Divided Into DC ...
- Effective Correction Of Time Difference And Degree
- With Buffer Storage And Intelligence
- Cost-effectiveness, Intelligence And Reliability
- Efficient, Energy Saving, Safety And Environmen...
- Increased Complexity And Reduced Network Capacity
- Reduce Customer Waiting Time And Improve User E...
- The Real Purpose Of Saving Energy
- Improve The Relationship Between Man And Nature
- PLC Data Concentrator Advantages
- Energy Meter Operating Instructions
- Energy Meter Use Precautions
- Thermal Detector With Introduction
- Thermal Detector With Introduction Fundamental
- Thermal Detector With Types Of
- Thermal Detector With Characteristic
- How Does Energy Meters Work
- Household Electricity Saving Tips