Nowadays, with the rapid development of science and technology, the new electric energy meter has stepped into millions of households. Following is a static watt-hour meter with high-tech content and a prepaid watt-hour meter with electric card.
Static watt-hour meter
Static watt-hour meter is a new type of watt-hour meter with the advanced mechanism of electronic energy measurement, inheriting the advantages of traditional induction watt-hour meter, adopting a fully shielded and fully sealed structure, which has good anti-electromagnetic interference performance and integrates power saving, reliability, lightweight, high accuracy, high overload and anti-stealing.
The static watt-hour meter obtains current sampling signal by shunt, voltage sampling signal by divider, product signal of voltage and current by multiplier, and then generates a counting pulse whose frequency is proportional to the product of voltage and current by frequency conversion. Stepping motor is driven by dividing frequency to make the meter measure.
Static watt-hour meters can be divided into single-phase electronic type, three-phase electronic type and three-phase four-wire electronic type according to voltage. They can also be divided into single type and multi-function (active, reactive and compound type) according to their uses.
Static watt-hour meter installation and use requirements, and the general mechanical watt-hour meter is roughly the same, but the wiring should be thick, to avoid heat burning due to poor contact.
Electric card prepaid watt-hour meter
Electric card prepaid watt-hour meter is Mechatronics prepaid
Electronic watt-hour meter outline
Electronic watt-hour meter outline
Payment watt-hour meter, also known as IC card meter or magnetic card meter, as shown in the figure. It not only has various advantages of electronic watt-hour meter, but also uses advanced microelectronic technology to collect, process and save data, so as to realize the management function of paying first and then using electricity.
Electric card prepaid watt-hour meter sampled voltage and current signals through resistive voltage dividing network and shunting elements respectively and sent them to electric energy metering chip. In the chip, differential amplification, A-D conversion and multiplier circuit were used for multiplication operation. The instantaneous power measurement of measured electric energy was completed, and then the average power of measured electric energy was output and measured through filtering and digital and frequency converters. Frequency pulse signal with proportional rate, in which high frequency pulse output can be used for calibration, low frequency pulse output to the meter display power and CPU for data processing.
Electric card prepaid watt-hour meter can also be divided into single-phase and three-phase. 
Working Characteristics of Intelligent Meter
Smart meters are designed with electronic integrated circuits, so compared with induction meters, smart meters have great advantages in both performance and operation functions.
1) Power consumption. Because smart meters are designed by electronic components, the power consumption of each meter is only about 0.6-0.7W. For multi-user centralized smart meters, the average power to each household is smaller. In general, the power consumption of each induction meter is about 1.7W.
2) Accuracy. As far as the error range of the meter is concerned, the measurement error of the 2.0 grade electronic watt-hour meter is (+2%) in the range of 5%-400% calibration current, and the accuracy level is 1.0 grade, which is widely used at present, and the error is smaller. The error range of induction watt-hour meter is 0.86%~5.7%. Moreover, due to the insurmountable defect of mechanical wear, the induction watt-hour meter goes slower and slower, and the final error becomes larger and larger. The State Grid has conducted spot checks on induction meters, and found that after more than 50% of induction meters have been in use for five years, their errors exceed the allowable range.
3) Overload and power frequency range. The overload multiples of intelligent meters can generally reach 6-8 times and have a wide range. At present, 8-10 times meter is becoming the choice of more and more users, some of which can even reach 20 times wide range. The operating frequency is also wide, ranging from 40 to 1000Hz. The overload multiples of induction meters are generally only 4 times, and the operating frequency range is only 45-55 Hz.
4) Function. Because of the electronic technology, intelligent meters can be networked with computers through related communication protocols, and the hardware can be controlled and managed by programming software. Therefore, smart meters not only have the characteristics of small size, but also have the functions of remote control, multi-rate, identification of malignant load, anti-stealing, prepaid electricity and so on. Moreover, they can meet the different requirements of control functions by modifying different parameters in control software, which are difficult or impossible to achieve for traditional induction meters.
Previous: No Information
- The Correct Operation Will Effectively Extend T...
- The Nature Of The Power Can Be Divided Into DC ...
- Effective Correction Of Time Difference And Degree
- With Buffer Storage And Intelligence
- Cost-effectiveness, Intelligence And Reliability
- Efficient, Energy Saving, Safety And Environmen...
- Increased Complexity And Reduced Network Capacity
- Reduce Customer Waiting Time And Improve User E...
- The Real Purpose Of Saving Energy
- Improve The Relationship Between Man And Nature