LoRa is a proven technology that enables ultra-long-haul transmission, low power consumption, data security, and much more in the IoT technology through its proven wireless technology, WAN connectivity, and Internet of Things (IoT) effect.
LoRa mainly operates in the global free frequency band (ie, unlicensed band), including 433,868,915MHz and so on. In China, the band 470M ~ 860M was formerly an analog television band. After the television was digitized, the original part of the analog TV band was idle. The China SRRC allocated 470M ~ 510M band for wireless meter reading band for water / electricity / gas, equivalent to Limited ISM band, suitable for use with LoRa technology.
March 2015 The LoRa Alliance was announced as an open, not-for-profit organization that aims to bring LoRa to the world for the commercialization of LoRa technology. The alliance led by Semtech, initiated by members such as France Actility
LoRa network mainly by the terminal (built-in LoRa module), gateway (or base station), server and cloud four parts, application data can be two-way transmission.
Previous: No Information
- The Correct Operation Will Effectively Extend T...
- The Nature Of The Power Can Be Divided Into DC ...
- Effective Correction Of Time Difference And Degree
- With Buffer Storage And Intelligence
- Cost-effectiveness, Intelligence And Reliability
- Efficient, Energy Saving, Safety And Environmen...
- Increased Complexity And Reduced Network Capacity
- Reduce Customer Waiting Time And Improve User E...
- The Real Purpose Of Saving Energy
- Improve The Relationship Between Man And Nature
- Data Concentrator Classification
- PLC Data Concentrator Advantages
- Energy Meter Operating Instructions
- Energy Meter Use Precautions
- Thermal Detector With Introduction
- Thermal Detector With Introduction Fundamental
- Thermal Detector With Types Of
- Thermal Detector With Characteristic
- How Does Energy Meters Work